Welcome to Graphical Multiple Comparison Procedure project!
This package provides functions and a graphical user interface for graphical described multiple test procedures (sequentially rejective, Simes and parametric).
You'll need R >= 2.12 and Java >= 5.0.
If you are a regular R user, use the normal procedure to install the gMCP package.
If you just want to use gMCP we provide an R/gMCP bundle (unzip it and click on R.exe in the "bin" directory and the GUI will show up).
Further installation hints are provided here.
- Create graphs with drag'n'drop or directly in R.
- S4 objects for graphs and corresponding tests.
- All steps can either be done in the R console or in the GUI.
- Support for epsilon edges and graphs with variables.
- LaTeX and PDF/PNG export of single graphs or full reports.
- Sequentially rejective Bonferroni, Simes and parametric tests.
- Adjusted p-values.
- Confidence intervals.
- Huge collection of example graphs from the literature.
You can find the project summary page here.
If you created a graph based multiple test procedure, we would be glad to add it to our huge collection of example graphs from the literature:
You'll find the descriptions and further examples in the package.